Thursday, June 30, 2011

10 posts and 10 followers - That's a Start!!!

We are at the end of June 2010. Its been a hectic month with all the traveling and work, but I've discovered a soothing effect via my blogs. Great to get some sort of record of all the mad times I've had and someday I can look back at these pages and reminisce. I'd like to thank the 10 souls of have stuck by me in this crusade and I'd love to hear from you guys about my blog. If you'd wish to contribute something more about a band or a restaurant, feel free to comment on the same. If you guys have tried out some of my recommendations and did find them good, then I urge you to stick around, cause there's a lot more blogging left in me.

Swami G is going international this July, with a 3 week long vacation to the land of fast food and the land of Classic Rock - U.S.A!! I'm so sure I will have about a 100 places to write about from the States, so you guys keep on reading and spread "The Flavor of Rock".

You can contact me via my Facebook page and if you guys have some good places to recommend, I'd be more than happy to join you - just as long as there's good food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment