Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Getting Started.......

Life as a 21 year old can be a lot of things, but let me tell you one thing it shouldn't be - BORING. Clearly you are entering that phase of your life, 21 years young - graduated, looking for a steady job or planning to study even more. Well I chose a totally different route - I never went to college and I worked instead, when ideally one should have studied. Now I have to study when all my batch mates are working so I have started Blogging.

But no, seriously this was something that was always on my mind and I never really got the correct push to just go for it. Well I hope I have now thanks to some of my dear friends and colleagues - I won't be naming them cause well they would ideally be the first followers of this absurd idea.
Anyways a lot of my life revolves around Football, Arsenal, Cricket, Mumbai Indians, Sachin, Tennis, Movies, TV Shows etc. But that's what any kid's life revolves around isn't it ? So why blog about that ? I decided to blog about something that is part of every body's life - MUSIC and FOOD. Life without either is really a life without any meaning !

Yeah so basically I'm going to be recommending bands and artists and places to eat all over the world. Now I say world because I hope to travel the world one day, but for now the definition of world is just India - but give it some time. The name of this blog just had to be "The Flavor of Rock" and no Akshay I didn't do this just to piss you off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment